Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Daily Five Word Work

I worked hard all summer getting the Working on Words area ready.  It has been the vain of my existence for a few years and this year I was going to get it right!


I created tic-tac-toe boards for the year. (They are on sale at TPT) 










I also made papers for each choice.  Here are some examples:





You may purchase these on Teachers Pay Teachers at:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Daily-Five-Work-on-Words-Papers

 Finally, I organized the area.


It's almost the end of January and I have to say, it is going great!   Mission: Accomplished!

4 comments

  1. I am right behind you with my WWW lol now I don't feel bad :)

    I am getting it almost how I envisioned it!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have your sheets for word work for sale on TPT? I like the way you organized your area with the green paper organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! You can purchase these at

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Daily-Five-Work-on-Words-Papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should join my Daily 5 book study...it starts on June 13!
    Mel D
    Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

    ReplyDelete