Mrs. Saylor nominated me for the Sylish Blog award. Check out her awesome blogs at
Isn't she great?
Anyway, here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
1.I have been married for 16 years to Tom, my fabulous husband. We have 2 beautiful children, Emily and Nick, a dog, Romeo, cat, Jacob and lots of fish and a tree frog, Sweet Cheeks, who lives in my classroom.
2. I LOVE teaching first grade. I have taught many grades but love 1st grade the best! This is my 7th year in 1st grade out of 16 teaching.
3. I love Jesus and my church.
4. I love traveling and have spent a lot of time visiting other countries I especially love Italy, Greece and Israel.
5. I love to read. I read all of the time but my new love is reading blogs. I am amazed by all the fabulous blogs out there.
6. I am a child at heart and love to be around children because of their enthusiasm of the world, their wonder and boundless love.
7. I am a native New Yorker who now lives in Colorado. I love NY but adore Colorado's easy winters and endless sunshine. My family is a NYC Italian family made up of nurses, teachers and NYC firefighters, including my dad and brother. God bless the FDNY, especially those like my brother who survived 9-11-01.
Now Here are 5 Super Stylish Bloggers:
Lindsey at /http://theteacherwife.blogspot.com/
Rachelle and Natalie http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/
panicked teacher http://panickedteacher.typepad.com/blog/
Jen at http://shaemata.blogspot.com/
Spring-Writing, Reading, and Math Activities
3 hours ago