Monday, May 2, 2011

New Unit on TPT-Nonfiction Text Features (K-3) & a Sale for Teacher Appreciation Week

I just compiled all of my work on nonfiction text features and posted it on TPT.  Here are a few pages from it:




I also included a notebook where children must provide the definition of each feature.

This product also includes pages of pictures for your students to use when making a chart, tree map or notebook about specific text features.
To get yours, click here

If you'd like this product, leave a comment. The first 3 people to leave a comment will get one free!


In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, I am throwing a sale on TPT until May 4th.  TPT is also having a 20% off sale May 3rd all day,  so that's a combined savings of 40% off anything you buy from my store tomorrow.  Use the code TAD11 for the Tpt discount.  

 ALL of my products are 20% off until 11:59 pm May 4th.
 Check it out!

Cecelia


5 comments :

  1. I love your activity!!! Hope I get a copy!
    Mireya
    yayaagu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.

    ratsass@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! *awesome* site!
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! :)

    Amanda
    http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

    amanda.nickerson84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

;