Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Spectacular space

I  finally finished the Spectacular Space K-3 Unit!!  I've been working on it for over a month and LOVE it!  My students were super engaged this entire unit which is quite a feat for this time of year.




Love my parent helpers!

First layer of newspaper on paper mache planets

Here are a few samples of the 84 page unit:



















Or win one!  What do you need to do? 
Follow me on TPT (See above).
Follow this little ole blog.
Leave a comment.
First 4 to do so get one ABSOLUTELY FREE!!


8 comments

  1. I love your space unit and would love to win a free copy.
    guldensteinnicole@pleasval.k12.ia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This looks awesome. I would love to add this to my collection!
    http://gwendolynscurriculumcafe.blogspot.com/
    Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I followyour blog, too!jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful unit. I'm sure that your students had a fantastic time learning. I'd love a copy to use with my kiddies next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I forgot to add my email address.
    rebeccashiplett@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this delightful unit. It is filled with great resources for teaching many science concepts. There are also writing and math activities that will engage students. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Unit! I now follow your blog!

    awigginsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete