Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lesson Plans!

I just made my lesson plan book for next year. 



If you'd like, view it here.
 


Here is the template: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4nIfjZfala9ZjM0ZDViN2YtOWM4Zi00MjE2LWIyYTAtMDAwMGFmNDMwN2Iz&sort=name&layout=list&num=50


and here is the clip art:  https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4nIfjZfala9MWVjNWJiMmEtMTgwYi00MmM2LWFjZGMtNjRhNWM2MzFjN2Rj&sort=name&layout=list&num=50



Enjoy!  Please let me know if you need help designing your personal lesson plans!  I'd love to help!


2 comments :

  1. I could use some help with a schedule for next year...We're throwing out the basal for reading next year but using the phonics/spelling/grammar from the basal. (Don't want to change too much in one year!) Any feedback would be most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like some help with my lesson plan template. I downloaded yours but instead of 2 pages, it came with both pages on top of each other. I really like your template if I could get it to work. I have a Mac. Could this be the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

;