Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BEE Book

I first read about the BEE Book on the  fabulous Jessica Meacham website.  I have been using them for several years now and have changed them to meet my needs.
My B.E.E. Book is a yellow 3 pronged plastic folder.  It has a label on the front and one on each pocket.  In the prongs goes a pencil pouch, table of contents, ABCs of 1st grade, class schedule, first grade sight words and number grids. All of these papers are enclosed in clear plastic sleeves.
I have parents assemble these at Meet and Greet so they know from Day One what is expected.

If you'd like a blank copy, get it here.



Here is the link for these front pocket labels.


Here is the link for the first insert in the BEE Book.

Here is the schedule.



We use a pencil pouch in the front of the folder for money and notes.
Get the labels here.

This is the rear pocket label.
Here is the link for this label.

This is the label on the front of the yellow BEE Book.
Get it here


Unfortunately, the blank word versions of these downloads deletes all the nice fonts.  Hopefully you have some great ones to substitute.

If you could use these, please leave a comment after downloading and follow my blog!  Thank you!




7 comments :

  1. I love these! Thanks so much! I downloaded the schedule to revise for my room this year. Mine is always so boring. I love the clipart you used and fonts. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are in my head! I stop by here everyday and waiting for me is a little present. Thanks so much.
    Anais
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible!! Talk about a lifesaver! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

;