Sunday, July 24, 2011

Writing Prompts Labels

My team and I use Lucy Caulkins and First Grade Writers as our writing "program".  We give a ton of choice and rarely do prompts.  We realized we needed to do prompts, at least one a month, to compare our students and make instructional decisions.  I said I'd come up with some prompts and an easy way to do them.  I made a paper
then I made prompts to be printed out on labels (Avery 5163) like this




You can get yours on  TPT for the only $3.99!




4 comments :

  1. You were reading my mind. Thanks for making the not so fun part of teaching writing just a little easier.
    Anais

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am your newest follower. I also teach 1st grade. I hope you'll stop by sometime!
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! your blog gives me so many great teaching ideas and aspirations! i love it! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

;