Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Three for Thursday

Three for Thursday

I'm joining the Blog Hoppin' linky to share three of my favorites:
My Favorite Font:
 
I love fonts!  It is too hard to choose. I think right now it is a tie between:



Good Dog

Wish I Were Taller

My Favorite Blog:

 
This is even harder than choosing a font!   I am inspired by so many! 
But I love

She has SO many FAB-U-LOUS ideas!
Though not a blog I LOVE Hello First Grade by Jennifer Jones.  That site is 
A-MAZ-ING

 
My Favorite Online Resource:

 
Enough said. Pinterest rocks!
 
Thank you for reading!   I cannot wait to read yours!

2 comments

  1. I love pinterest as well....SO addicting!

    Lori
    http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chalk Talk and Pinterest, too. Just found your blog and became your newest follower!!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete