Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

US Government

In social studies, we begin the year teaching about America.  Then, we teach about the continent of Asia.  I needed to teach about the government and could not find resources.  So, I created some.

Here are a few documents I created about the 3 branches of government, which I believe my firsties can be successful with.  I hope they are helpful!



Tree map-Click here







Color coded Brace Map- Click here







Brace Map - Click here

Enjoy!

Cecelia

PS  I am throwing a TPT sale tomorrow, 9/13/11 until 9/17/11.  20% off EVERYTHING.  Click here to see.

4 comments

  1. Hi Cecelia, when I try to download your tree map, it takes me to blogger. The others work well and look cute! Any way I could get a copy? Thanks! Lisa quiltwoman0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I just awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks for sharing your great ideas!
    Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same problem with the link to your brace maps. It takes me to blogger. I would like to use this though!

    Thanks!

    Mallory

    ReplyDelete