Sunday, November 6, 2011

What We've Been Up to and Christmas Creations

I have been SCRAMBLING getting ready for report cards and conferences.  I had close to 20 learning plans to write in reading, writing or math.  I love these sweeties, but, boy, we have work to do!
Here is our Thanksgiving bulletin board and our writing of what we are thankful for.  Nine of my darlings are thankful for God and I just love that!  I, of course, did not suggest that {even though I would if I didn't teach in a public school}.

We are getting better at these directed art activities.

Cans my students donated for our school's food bank

Nonfiction text feature chart

Dear Zoo book-Student is doing a "Chair Share" of their awesome published book
This book is available on my Pattern Book Writing Unit on TPT

 And...
I finally compiled almost ALL of the Christmas crafts that go along with a book or poem.  I love all of them and have yet to decide which ones I'll do this year.  The unit is finally available on TPT and TN.
About it:
This incredible 51 page unit includes tons of ideas that will keep your students engaged! It includes:
Enchanting Elf-book suggestions and craft along with 2 writing activities
Santa-2 darling crafts and 2 song printables
Reindeer-adorable mobile and craft and 2 song printables
A Photo ornament
Snowmen-Poem, gift idea and templates for a craft
Grinch-draft, writing and templates
This has all the ideas you will ever need for December along with tons of photgraphs! All templates are included for these crafts:












Get it here on TPT and here on TN.

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments :

;