Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

The Best of Teachers Pay Teachers:My product was featured

I am so honored by this:   A blog I stalk, The Best of Teachers Pay Teachers, actually featured one of my freebies today.  This is the first time someone recognized me...{sigh}
Here is the link to this fabulous site:


The Best of Teachers Pay Teachers: FREE MATH LESSON - “Pete the Cat Math Journal”#comment-form


If you have not been there, you should definitely go, as it has a ton of free {{insert my heart beating--as free is my favorite word}} lessons. 

Also, if you love Pinterest the way I love Pinterest {and I bet you do} check out her Pinterest page, chock full of wonderful teaching ideas.


You are my new hero, Victoria:)

1 comment

  1. Cecelia,
    Thanks for the shout out for my blog, "The Best of Teachers Pay Teachers" and my Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest boards. A special thanks for sharing your "Pete the Cat Math Journal." Hundreds of teachers have downloaded your lesson...
    Happy Holidays,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete