Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Glimpse of Last Week and 100 Day Craftivity

It was pretty cold last week and we had 3 indoor recesses.  The kids are supposed to watch a movie but I want them to get some of their energy out.  I decided to allow my sweeties to stay in the room and dance and play instead of watching a movie.  It helped a bit and they were able to eat and not be so crazy.  We have recess first, so we exercised and then went to eat.


I taught inference the first week back from Winter Break, so last week I introduced Babbling Abby's Mystery Box.


The kids LOVED it and we will do it again this coming week.

Here is my new TPT product--100 Day Craftivity.  My students ADORE making themselves and never seem to tire of all of our craftivities. 
Get it here for only $3.50.

 


 

3 comments

  1. I loved the Mystery Box activity :) We just used it before Christmas and they were so excited :) Have a happy rest of your day!

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Abby's mystery box to introduce a graphing activity. The kids loved it because they did not know what was in the box until the end of the lesson. You can do so much with the mystery box!

    ReplyDelete