Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Science Fun, How I Spent My Day and Let it Snow Unit

We did A LOT of science this week.  I am trying to finish Solids and Liquids before I need to return the kit to district.  I have worked hard to incorporate writing in the science block due to district initative, modeled after STEM schools.
Here we are having a ton of messy fun:








I spent most of the day at my daughter's Aloha Spirit Cheer Competition in downtown Denver.  It was a gorgeous day of sixty degrees and the warm Colorado mile high sun and I was indoors. {sigh}

I was able to finish this unit, though, and her team placed 2nd.
Here they are:
Emily is on the end {right}

Emme is the base on the left.






Here is a great compilation of math and literacy centers perfect for January and February. The 47 pages include:
2 versions of Mitten Money
2 sheets of 2 different versions of sight word graphing {spinners and dice}
2 versions of addition tic-tac-toe
Four in a Row Math Game with Spinner
January, January, What Do You See? Guided Reading Book
Race to Fifty Math Game
Penguin Fact families center and recording sheet
Seals Build-a- Word Center and recording sheet
Snowy Syllable Sort and recording sheet

I am giving three away to the first three people who follow my blog and TPT store and promise to blog about it.

Thanks and happy Saturday!

Cecelia

6 comments

  1. I happily follow your blog and TpT store. I don't have a blog, but I will share your awesome idea through my facebook and email.
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow both and I'll blog about it! ;)
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow you and will blog right now!


    Kim Growing Up Teaching
    kkish1110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love your work and I did just really blog about it here:) http://growingupteaching.blogspot.com/2012/01/obsessive-shopping-saturday-and-new-tpt.html

    Kim
    Growing Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I missed this! I follow your blog and your TpT store. It looks great!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip@yahoo.com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cecelia! You always have such great stuff:)
    Congrats to your daughter.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete