Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Leapin' For Leap Year

After many searches {unsuccessful}for appropriate curriculum on Leap Year, I realized I needed to create my own.  The end result: Leapin' for Leap Year.

Here are some photographs of the final product.  Please realize this is NOT the entire unit, which is 34 pages.










Like always, I am giving away 3 to the first three commenters who follow my blog, TPT store and Facebook.  Please blog about the unit, too, after you teach it!
Good luck!

Cecelia

7 comments

  1. Looks super as always!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I do all 3!

    sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, so close! How about a trade ;)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad I missed the Freebie. :-( But wanted to thank you anyway for your blog! I LOVE reading it.
    jessicamiller@cablerocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited about your "Leap Year" unit! I have a leap year birthday and always try to find age appropriate ways to explain this to young children! Awesome! Thanks! It is in my cart:)

    ReplyDelete