Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Check Out Our Read Across America/Seuss Fun and a Favorite

What a quick week!  I did not return from my daughter's cheer competition in Las Vegas until Monday night. They got third place at Nationals which is awesome-less than  a 2 point spread between first and third.  Therefore, I only had 2 days with kids this week as today is Parent Teacher Conferences and Friday was a day off!
We crammed as much as we could into 2 days to celebrate Seuss.  We worked a lot with my childhood favorite, Daisy-Head Mayzie.
Daisy Head Mayzie






The Lorax

Freddie the Spaghetti {Head}-Friends of Daisy Head Mayzie

This is the book that our friends of Daisy-Head Mayzie are reading.  It explains what grows out of their head.
Here is one darling example of a friend of Daisy-Head Maizie





Here is one little boy's version of our Read Across America hat with fish since he loves 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


Here is another version of our Read Across America hat with books on the ends.




From Deanna Jump's Cat in the Hat Glyph
Darling!


Our bulletin board

Hat for Read Across America

My Daisy-Head Maisy and Friends Unit is on TPT and still on sale until tomorrow.







3 comments

  1. The hats turned out really well. And I love the Daisy Head Mayzie painting.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little lorax! It looks like you hat a busy day!

    Michelle




    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecelia! I just found your blog and it's fantastic! You have great ideas. I'm your newest follower.

    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete