Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

The Leprechaun is Coming

I have been absent from school since Tuesday at 1 pm when my son's school contacted me.  Yesterday I got sick and knew it was a sinus infection.  Today Nick is back at school and I am in bed {sort of}.  It has been a long week and I am not ready for the CRA*ZI*NESS tomorrow brings.  But I am determined to go.
I have been teaching for 17 years now and I am sick of the same old stuff I've done year after year.  Of course, I improve lessons/crafts, etc.  each year and some things I scrap but I am BORED of the same ole, same ole. 
I was perusing Pinterest and nothing was new.   Seen it, done it, blah, blah, blah.
So, I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to create something new.  But what?  I was drawing blanks on Tuesday and in my sleep that night, I had a few ideas.  Not many, but a few 21 pages worth.  Here it is:

 


This 21 page unit includes 2 craftivities with flow maps and writing page. It includes multi-leved fact family math sheets {3}
It has a limerick page for teachers, a limerick, an explanation page for students and a sheet for children to create their own limerick.

This original product is different than all of the rest with new unseen activities that guarantees rigor and fun for your class!

Let me know what you all think about it--please.  I love questions, feedback, constructive criticism...it forces me to grow.

Have a beautiful day!


PS  Bring green food dye to school and dye all the toilet bowl water green.  My children LOVED that when they were in kindergarten, first grade!

4 comments

  1. Oh boy looks great! I would love to try it out for ya!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I were still teaching 1st :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! Green toilet water is so gross I'll have to try it out. Ha ha! Thanks.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. You have a cute blog! You can find the rules for the award on my blog :) First Class with Mrs. Mac

    ReplyDelete