Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

The Leprechaun's Wrath and New Unit

The leprechaun came to our school on Friday afternoon.  
LUCKILY, 
our room was *sparkling clean* after cleaning up his mess!
Boy's bathroom
The boy's were shouting, "EEWWWW!  The leprechaun pees GREEN!!!!" and then laughing heartily.  I believe {but I didn't see it} a few girls even ran into the boy's room to take a peek!

Table 5  -  I see a leprechaun under the table

   Table 4 -   another stuck leprechaun

     Two tables were standing tall


Table three

Girl's Bathroom
Then the girl's decided we even have a leprechaun who can't read signs 
or maybe, just maybe, 
there was more than one!


SO...

We decided to make leprechaun masks so we looked like the leprechaun.  We hoped that would keep him  them from playing tricks. This is from my new March 17th unit.
           Skittles experiment
It worked!  Hopefully you all had a wonderful day, too.  



Here is the first of at least 3 units:
This 53 page unit is perfect for independent practice during Daily 5 or literacy centers. It includes a slider, recording sheet and flip book for each of the following "l blends":
bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl.
I also added a sorting center for students.
It is on TPT for only $5.50.

If you are lucky enough to be on Spring Break this week--I am SO jealous!!! enjoy your time off.  Relax, rejuvenate for the home stretch.

We still have a week to go.  Best of all, our First Grade Musical-
Around the World First Grade is on Thursday night.
 It will be a long week but next week will be so sweet!

Today is my Daddy's birthday.  Dad, you are my hero and I love you with all my heart.  Thank you for always loving and protecting me and, now, my kids.  I will cherish all the special times we've had.  I fondly think about fishing with you on the sandbars at Gateway National Park, Seaside Heights and taking long drives into the "country" to get out of the city after church on Sundays.  
Thank you for loving my children, especially my beautiful boy, who despite his autism, has a heart like yours.  You are his hero, too.
I hope you enjoy your long weekend in Atlantic City!



Have a beautiful day. 

4 comments

  1. Wow! You went to town! What a hoot.
    Happy birthday to your dad.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Did that take a long time to clean up??? Hope your dad has a very blessed day!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I love a naughty leprechaun!
    Happy Birthday to your dad!

    Kacey
    Doodle Bugs Teaching
    Doodle Bugs Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is filled with fabulous resources and that is why I am nominating you for the "Beautiful Blog" Award!!! Visit my blog to learn more about this award.

    Deb at Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete