Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Pictures From This Week and a Funny

We came to school this week to find our caterpillars in their chrysalids.  I was so sad we missed observing this magical metamorphosis.


 Now I am convinced they will emerge from their chrysalids over the weekend:(
I will be so sad if we miss it.  I am almost scared to go to school tomorrow morning.

We celebrated Earth Day this week.


We made these adorable owls from Fluttering Through First Grade



See it here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Earth-Week-I-Give-a-Hoot-Craftivity#productrating


Now I must share my son's paper on puberty:
Isn't this just HILARIOUS?
Cecelia 

2 comments

  1. I love those owls!
    Your son's paper is very sweet.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny.....hope that your butterflies waited for you!!!!
    Lori@

    bee-the-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete