Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

This Week in Photos

Daily Five Photos


Writing Prompt Labels

Listen to Reading


Math on Smartboard-100 Chart Mysteries




And...the caterpillars arrived just in time for spring.  Starting our Insect Unit



In addition, I brought in a tadpole to go along with our life cycle/living things unit.  He already has his hind legs and the front ones are "budding".  Hopefully he will turn into a frog before June 7th.



Spring Writing







Download here


Finally, here is an A*MAZ*ING idea I found on Pinterest for our End of Year DVD










5 comments

  1. Your pics have reminded me I need to do roll a sight word again.
    Love the flowers on the spring writing!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm your newest follower! I love all that your doing with Daily 5! Isn't it the best?

    Judy
    ♥Teaching Little Apples♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been tagged come on over and find out the info!
    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag! You're it. Hop on over to my blog to play.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog! I am excited to be your newest follower. Stop by my blog sometime - I also teach first grade.
    :)Tamera

    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete