Sunday, May 27, 2012

Perfect Primary Persuasive Writing Unit-Common Core


This 57 page unit is aligned with first and second grade Common Core standards.  It includes book responses, book review sheets, opinion charts, fact/opinion chart,  Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late text innovation, opinion writing lessons,  oreo  organizer, planning sheets, prompts, friendly persuasive letter lesson,  real world persuasive piece, list of mentor texts, mini lessons for adding details, strong leads and closing sentences. 











Get it here for only $6.99.
Cecelia


3 comments :

  1. This looks great!! I am definitely going to look into this for next school year!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect! I'm holding off on buying anything for my current curriculum right now since our grade level placements are up in the air, but if I'm in first again I will ABSOLUTELY be using this!!! :)

    Maureen
    The First Grade Splash
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete

;