Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Two New Units Just in Time for Teacher Appreciation Sale

I have been working diligently on completing two units.  We just finished reading Charlotte's Web and did a lot of fun, rigorous activities throughout.  Here is a preview:
This Charlotte's Web mini unit is perfect for your primary classroom. It includes:
Writing sheet
craftivity for pig and spider
thinking maps - double bubble, bubble map and a flow map

All directions, templates and student examples are included.

Get it here.

Nonfiction research has been going on in my first grade classroom for weeks now.  We started with how-to's, nonfiction riddles and now research.  The children love it and so do I.  It also meets Common Core Standards, which is a bonus.
Here is a preview of my unit:

 
This 24 page product is perfect for meeting Common Core standards during your Writer's Workshop. Included in this unit is:
Teaching directions
Student samples
Planning page
2 posters
Thinking maps
Templates for books
5 nonfiction articles
Flip books directions ...
everything you need to teach!

Get it here.

Finally, my FREE product {{tomorrow only}} for the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot will be:


Enjoy all of the freebies and sale on TPT!

Cecelia


8 comments

  1. Thanks for the guided reading books! What an awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! YOU are appreciated, too!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your freebie!!!! Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop.
    Stacy

    simpsonsuperstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. The font of your blogs is very childish. It's not easy for me to read them quickly, but they are funny!

    flipbook creator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm your newest follower! I'm new to bloging ut have been teaching first grade for 3 years. I live this mini unit and def. loved your writers reseach one! You have an amazing blog. Mine is just beginning, stop by when you have a chance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I love Charlotte's Web!! New follower here- glad I found your blog!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete