Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

 Is it the last day yet?  I don't think I've ever been more ready in my en*ti*re career.  It is all me, nothing to do with my sweet class.......honestly.


We had "Beach Day" on Friday and I am still  W*I*P*E*D; I am too old to spend the day in the hot mile high sun.  My teammate told us Friday she was leaving our team.  Staying at our school but switching to fourth grade.  When I heard about the opening I had a gut feeling she would do it, but was hoping not.  My gut, unfortunately, was  right...and I am sad.  Sure, it will all work out for our team and I truly am happy for her but still sad. 


Here is one of the things we  will muddle through in the last 2.5 days; a Father's Day card:


Here is the link to the document:



3 comments

  1. What a great Father's Day project!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Far too often, Father's Day doesn't get celebrated because we send our kids off for summer break before Father's Day.

    I am DEFINITELY doing this next year. Thanks for the inspiration.

    I am your newest follower.

    Jessica @www.secondgradenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete