Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

My sweet girl came home from camp today.  I missed her SO much!
She was in New Mexico-- 6 hours away for a week with our church. She had so much fun but is one wiped out girl.


Here she is with a friend at camp.  Not only did they learn about Jesus; they had amazing activities.  Emily loved ziplining, paintball, Ultimate Frisbee Soccer, sprinkler dodge ball, hiking, Capture the Flag, and so much more!

Here she is getting ready to zipline.  So glad she has protective gear!

When I picked her up today, I had to tell her sad news.  Our dog is missing.  My son and I went to the reservoir yesterday.  My son put the dog in the backyard and we left.  It has been 100 degrees so we only lasted 2 1/2 hours.  When we got home, Romeo was gone!  It's a mystery.  We haven't a clue how he escaped.  We have six foot security fences, and the gate was closed.  He's a chihuahua terrier mix who has trouble jumping onto a chair.  There is NO way he jumped the fence.  We searched for holes and didn't find any.  Was someone in our backyard while we were out?  Did someone steal him?  I wish we knew!
We rescued Romeo in January 2009.  This has never happened.  When we first got him, he'd escape the house and run away, but ever overnight. Something is definitely wrong.  He has a microchip and we have not heard anything {nor have they} so I am hoping he is just having some fun.



As I promised, tomorrow, June 24, 2012 my TPT sale starts.  EVERYTHING in my shop is 20% off until June 28th. These are some of my best selling products.












I just loaded a new unit, Flexible, Bendable Alphabet Center.


Here is a literacy center for Daily Five or alphabet work. Each letter has its own page. It includes a capital and lower case letter as well as a labeled picture. It is 29 pages of FUN!
All you need to do is print and laminate. Children use these templates with wikki stix, yarn, or pipe cleaners. They are to cover the letters with the material they chose. Kids love this multisensory activity!


Check all of my items out on Teachers Pay Teachers here.

Cecelia


4 comments

  1. You are amazing! I am going to buy lots of your things in the morning. Glad to be following you.
    Kimberley
    1stinmaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear about your dog! I hope you find him safe and sound. Heading to your sale right now!

    AimeePencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I hope he finds his way home soon. I have 3 dogs of my own and couldn't imagine what I'd do if one of them was lost. Keep us posted!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to hear about your dog! Hope he makes it home soon! Heading over to TPT now to do a little shopping!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete