Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Pin It to Win It!



Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am?


I always see great stuff for my classroom and want to make  and/or buy :)


Have you ever seen one of the products from my TPT store and wish that you had it?


Well now you can. . .for FREE!
I'm a part of the "Pin It To Win It" contest being held by a group of TPT sellers on Pinterest.


Head to my Pinterest board titled "Pin It To Win It" and do two simple things:


1st - Re-pin one, or all, of the products you want to win from my store.
2nd - Leave a comment saying how cool the item is, why you want it, etc.  Be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.


On Friday, June 15th, I'll pick three winners in the first ever "Pin it To Win It" contest! They will choose the items they want.  Sounds like fun?  Go here to get started.





7 comments

  1. I pinned the blend unit!! This unit has everything I will need to teach blends to my first graders! That means no planning or making centers!! That is WAY COOL!!!!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned the common core, the blend unit, and Eskimos and Elves. Love them all. I also followed your whole board!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned the nonfiction writing unit. Common Core + Nonfiction Writing = AWESOME! I so need this!
    ☺ Tanya
    fantabulous1stgr@aol.com

    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned the blends unit. I love it! I would love to win it or or one of the many cool units that I saw.

    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget joining the PIN IT TO WIN IT linky party!
    learninginspain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pinned non fiction text features, reading response bundle, guided reading, halloween, common core reading and writing, smart board math, parent letters, earth day, daily 5, and school bus activities. I am new to first grade. I taught 4th grade for the past two years so now it's time to start with some fresh ideas and yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I pinned the Tooth Fairy Craftivity and the r-blends packet, although I am sure I will be going back to pin more. Thanks
    Allison
    www.room-mom101.blogspot.com
    roommom101@yahoo.com
    P.S. My birthday is June 15th!...Just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete