Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Aliens Love Underpants, Daily Five, More Morning Work and SALE


We read Aliens Love Underpants this week and created a darling craftivity from Deanna Jump's Alien Invasion Unit.  {{LOVE that unit}}
Here are our aliens:



I made mine a bit a lot larger than the unit calls for but they are still darling.

We made 8, 12, 14, 15,  and 20 minutes this week on our stamina graph with Read to Self.  Hopefully next week {or the next} we can begin Read to Someone.  Check out these great checkmarks one of my colleagues made for me:



They are hunky and chunky and SO much better than paper check marks.  The students will remember to check for understanding using these.

We will use my FABULOUS {{If I must say so myself}} Ready for Read to Someone Pack








 I made this as a way to hold my firsties accountable.  It works like a gem!
It is on sale for $4.68 until Tuesday on TPT.


I just posted my First Grade Math and Literacy Common Core Morning Work for the 3rd Month of School on TPT.  My Morning Work packs are selling like hot cakes and getting phenomenal reviews.  This morning work pack is designed for the third month of first grade. It meets many Common Core Standards. For Math, it addresses 1. O.A.,1. N.B.T, I.M.D. and 1.G.
For language arts, Common Core ELA Standards, this month’s morning work addresses 1R. F. S. 1, 1R. F. S. 3, and 1R. F. S. 4.






It is only $4.99.

But . . . it is 15% off with all of my other 101 products in my TPT store until Sept. 4 for my Labor Day Sale!  Hop on over to get some deals!

Have a beautiful Labor Day weekend.  I know many of you are about to start school, so good luck with that.  Relax and enjoy before the chaos fun begins. 




No comments