Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

It's Almost Fall Break and Morning Work #5

Thank goodness it is almost Fall Break!  I have been SWAMPED with my personal life, especially my son's transition to middle school.  I just need a few weeks to rest and clear my head. 

Too bad for me, though, 'cause Fall Break is only a week. 
{Yes, I borrowed that line from Junie B. Jones}
Fall has begun in Colorado.  We've had two snowfalls and probably won't see snow again until March.  That is how we know it is Fall here in the Mile High City.
We have made lots of craftivities to celebrate autumn.  I do not remember who I got these adorable scarecrows from last year.  If it is YOU, please let me know so I can give proper credit.
I added a poem I wrote to go along with The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything.



We used my Halloween Happiness product, too.  Here are a few snapshots of one of the math games.





I also posted our Family Focus book as a freebie. If you teach families as part of your social studies curriculum, here is a book I send home with students to complete and share with the class about their families.








We are doing the Daily Five beautifully!  Children are allowed to choose which daily they'll go to and are doing a fabulous job picking the areas they need to go to.  Here are some firsties completing the response for listen to reading.


Halloween would not be complete without reading Where's My Mummy? by Carolyn Crimi.  We got this from the amazing Deanna Jump.



I just posted First Grade Math and Literacy Common Core Morning Work for the Fifth Month today.  It has been done for weeks. I  needed to proof it and that took having a long wait in the doctor's office to complete. 




This is just a sample of the pages that are included.  These have been VERY popular and I am so pleased that so many of you love them!  It makes me so happy to know that my hard work is making teacher's lives easier.


Well, one more school day till I am on break.  Report cards are ready to go home tomorrow!  After we finish all of our fabulous fall festivities tomorrow, I will  be ready to hibernate for 9 glorious days.

Have a fabulous day!

Cecelia




1 comment

  1. I found you through the TpT newsletter! Congratulations!!! :) Your stuff looks wonderful!
    Growing Firsties...Coming Soon: Pete the Cat Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete