Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Author's Tea

We are winding down our time together in first grade.  We only have 6 1/2 days left.  Tomorrow is our final Author's Tea of the year.  It took us a long time, but, finally, we are ready.  Our nonfiction chapter books and I am From poems are all done and our bulletin board telling about the author's is complete.  Now, all we need is to sanely make it to 2:45 tomorrow afternoon...

I posted these last year, but I changed them slightly and they are just so ADORABLE.  Here is the bulletin board the parents see before entering our room:







Aren't these precious?  

Have a fabulous day!

Cecelia

1 comment

  1. So cute!!! I am doing Author's Tea in my classroom too! Mine is on May 31st. I can't wait to have it done! I love your pictures. I will be sharing my pictures later today.
    Sara
    www.firstgradefuntastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete