Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

Colorado Teacher Meet Up and TPT Back to School Sale

Nichole from Craft of Teaching and I are hosting a Colorado Teacher Meet Up this Wednesday!


We are so excited to meet other Colorado bloggers, IGers, and TPTers!  Since both of us were unable to go to the conference {we already plan on going together next year =)} we are hoping to hear from those who went, too!
Unfortunately, school has ALREADY started for some of our Colorado colleagues and the group may not be as big as last years.  If you live in Colorado and want to sign up, click here.

Tomorrow begins the BIG Blast Off With the Back-to-School Sale on TPT.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Cecelia-Magro-I-Love-1st-Grade




Of course, I am all in!  My entire store will be 28% off with code BTS14.  I've added a lot of great items this summer so go check it out!

I will be back after our meet up to share!  Until then, enjoy the last few days of summer and happy shopping!!

6 comments

  1. I am so bummed!! We are back in school already (I work in APS). Let me know if there will be another one in the future.

    Rachel.m.wille@gmail.com

    dailymrsw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Rachel! I am so sorry. Are you at a year round school?

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled on to your blog, and I'm happy I did! I live in Colorado too, and one of my teacher friends and I were hoping to meet other teacher bloggers. I teach in Cherry Creek, so we haven't started school yet. Hopefully, I can make the meet up! :)
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come Christa! I reach in Cherry Creek, too😄 We would LOVE to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Christa's teacher friend! Are third grade teachers welcome?

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Anyone can come K-12 =)

      Delete