Home

Meet the Teacher

Shop

The Kindness Elf - A Freebie

My teammate found this adorable elf at Target.  We decided to have a Kindness Elf instead of the Elf on a Shelf this year as our district mandates not to celebrate specific holidays unless we celebrate them all.





He doesn't need to be moved everyday (something I often forgot to do) and the kids can touch him.  He gives students a kindness goal each day.
Here are a few examples:




Isn't he just precious?  You can get the file here

If you can't find the elf at Target, just take a photo of stuffed animal and insert text that challenges the students.  This is the perfect way to spread kindness and giving without offending someone who does not celebrate Christmas.


Don't forget the amazing TpT Cyber Sale is going on today and tomorrow.  My entire store is 28% off with code cyber2016 at checkout!  Happy shopping!


1 comment

  1. This a a great writing this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete